Re: [Epic] Andy C speaks

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 12:51:46 -0500

So let me get this straight. You are a designer at GW and you are
forwarding this letter to the list for Andy? And, if this is the case, can
we give you letters to forward to Andy? I know we already have a person on
the list handling all the Q&A stuff, but this might be a good way for the
list to get feedback and ideas to Andy & Jarvis.