Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 01:51:56 -0500

At 11:38 PM 4/23/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Oh, she wasn't alone. It was a particularly good party. Don't Americans
>have parties where you can go to them on Friday night, leave to go to
>work on Monday morning, and come back next Friday and it's still going?

Not since my college days. I do have fond (if fuzzy) memories of going to
parties that started Friday and ended Sunday afternoon. Lots of dirty
dancing and Lester the Daquiri Man with a bag of peaches, a 1.75 liter
bottle of PGA and a fifth of 151 rum for flavoring. But that was sometime
last century, before I started getting hangovers.

Temp