Re: [Epic][E40k]Flyers

From: DLIL-Lewiston, Kris <ponchoc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 16:20:45 -0500

PAspin3551_at_... wrote:

> Someone actually liked the old eldar models? I think the old ones were
> flavourless, and to be quite frank, not eldar. the Flacons were ice cream
> cones!
>
> the new models, IMHO, and superb - they look completely alien and very
> distinct on the battlefield, which is how it should be.
>
> kris aspinall

I play Eldar, and I hate the new Falcon and Wave serpent. The Falcon
looks cool as a tank, but I can't see it carrying troops. And the new
Wave Serpent looks like a Techno cratter with a gun. I like the old Wave
Serpent and Falcon. I'm going to use the new Falcons as Tanks not
APC/Tanks.

Poncho Caine (Eldar Farseer)
(a.k.a. Kris Lewison)