Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 20:58:57 -0500

At 05:52 AM 4/24/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Sauron1 writes; It means that with a custom 50 cal. I can put 5 rounds in
>eathertargets eye at 2000 yards. sauron1

Customized how? I've shot a Ma Deuce with full tripod dug in and sandbagged
(not to mention me hanging from it) that would shift more than that just
from recoil between rounds. Frankly, I don't believe anyone on the planet
could group a 5 round burst like that at 200 meters, much less at 2000. Or
are you talking about one of those Barret .50 cal sniper rifle things?

Temp