Re: [Epic] [E40K] Imperial fliers

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 20:06:17 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 24-Apr-97 Re: [Epic] [E40K] Imperial .. by Stephen
Sheldon_at_...
> > So T-Hawks do not imply a strategy loss for Marines; indeed, taking
> > T-hawks (as gun platforms) seems to be a viable way for Guard commanders
> > to *boost* their strategy rating....
>
> The top of page 33 states
> "The army of the Imperium has a strategy rating of 4, this assumes Space
> Marines are fighting alongside Imperial Guard (including imperial Nave
> aircraft) and/or titans. ..."

Yes... but you cut the part where I point out that there are TWO, count
them *TWO* Imperial Navy aircraft, and the Thunderhawk is *not* one of
them!

The Imperial Guard: FLYERS - The Imperial Navy (p.20)
- Thunderbolt
- Marauder

The Adeptus Astartes: FLYERS - Thunderhawk Gunship (p.23)
- Thunderhawk

The Thunderhawk is *not* Imperial Navy!

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...