Re: [Epic] Adeptus Mechanicus

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 22:50:48 -0500

At 07:52 AM 4/28/97 +1000, you wrote:

>Rather than playing Space Marine or Imperials, I was more interested in
>playing an army built around the concept of the Adeptus Mechanicus /
>Collegia Titanica etc.
>
>Should I base this army primarily on Imperials, Space Marines, or does it
>not really matter?

The IG is your best bet, I would think. The troops would be low quality, as
I would think AM troops would be. It is easy to build armor units, and
titans fit in well. They also have lots of other war machines to choose from.

>By the way, I haven't seen any new dreadnoughts yet, are they out? How do
>they look?

Both the Imperial and Eldar dreads look awesome, although they haven't been
released in the U.S.

Temp