Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk? -Reply

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 01:22:03 +0100

Just my two pennies worth....

I've converted one Terminator in every one of my stands by using the
assault cannon off the old plastic Epic Dreadnaught - it sure looks mean.

All thats left is to convert all my terminator figures, paint them grey and
voila - instant Wolf Guard Terminators, all with assault cannons!

If its cheesy in 40k, why not let Epic get in on the Cheddar act!!

Now, how do I get Cyclone Missile Launchers.............????

Harlequin Master

"Human meet Kiss. Kiss meet Human. Mulch. Mulch."