Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk? -Reply -Reply

From: Andrew Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 12:21:18 -0400

Aaron:
> Excerpts from Epic: 30-Apr-97 Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk? .. by Andrew
> Skinner_at_...
> > I've been off the list for a week and a half, but I see this subject
> > line. I posted about a travel version of Space Hulk a while ago, using
> > Epic figures. Did someone ask about that?
>
> Something to that effect... your conversion certainly got mentioned, and
> there were questions as to where to get the magnetic sheet. Then we got
> into the conversions you can do on Epic scale Terminators. (!) I can
> send you those if you didn't catch 'em....
>
> And welcome back! Hope your move went well, you're certainly back
> earlier than I expected....
Me, too. I'll have to constrain my mail reading to lunch, though I
feel the temptation already. It is lunch now.

We keep getting given advertisements which are really little magnets to
put on your refrigerator. You can peel the ad off the magnet. If you
want to make counters the way I did, you should glue construction paper
to the magnets before you start punching little magnet circles. Otherwise
you have to punch paper circles and then glue 'em.

I didn't convert anything--I just used regular space marines for the
terminators (I've got lots more of 'em, of course), and devastators for
flamers.

andy
askinner_at_...