Re: [Epic] The Challenge!

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 08:42:46 -0700

Troy, Kiesten &/or Michael wrote:

> >> Um, GW is supposed to be working on that.
>

> >But wouldn't it be fun to out do them? :)
> >I can imagine...
>
> HeHeHe, now I've got you *thinking* about doing it...
>
> -Troy Baker-

Sauron1 writes;I am new to the web but old to wargaming.Irregular
Miniatures Ltd.4 Park Road,Norton,Malton,N.Yorks England
Tel.(0653)697693 Has a complete range of Historical and Fantasy &
Sci.Fi 6mm including equipment and scenery.The figures come cast 6 per
strip on a base,5 for cavalry.They have orks,elves,humans and skeletons
in their fantasy range. Thease are as detailled as the original IG,with
is you can tell what it is. sauron1