Re: [Epic] Nasty buildings

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 21:35:30 +0100

> I thought you had taken a heavy dose of sarcasm.

Now i look back on my original post, I can see what you mean.
The intent was whimsy - but it could easily have been misinterpreted,
with no "fault" on the reader's part. Very similar to the way in which
we sometimes post sarcastically, and have it taken for a "serious"
message. It is easy to be misleading / misled.

We usually communicate sarcasm by tone of voice - can anyone suggest an
emoticon for sarcasm?

Richard