Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk? -Reply -Reply

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 10:20:18 +0800

At 02:23 PM 4/30/97 +0000, you wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------>
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>> You're wrong you know.
>> My Epic Terminator Company has at least 1 converted
>> miniature on each of the 13 stands.
>> 1) Assault Cannons - use the multilasers from IG
>> Sentinels in place of the bolters.

(MAJOR SNIP !)
Why not send your pictures to CJ ? I think they would be most interested in
seeing some of the conversion. I know I would.

BTW I must apologise, it seems that the scanner is having some problems - as
such the pictures of the landspeeders and the dreadnought will have to wait.

Regards
Oki