[Epic] E40K vs Epic, New list, Etc

From: Kevin Shope <kevin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 10:15:57 -0700

Well, I guess I will unsubscribe...

Just some personal notes...

The Epic vs E40K discussion (which one is better, has less rules problems,
etc) is, in my opinion, a moot point (being that Space Marine, Titan
Legions, etc doesn't exist anymore). For players who have just been
introduced to E40K, anyway.

        I only subscribed to this group to get Q&A from Jervis/Andy, and now that
there is a web page with this (thanks to whom ever is responsible for that
page!) info on it, I can unsubscribe to this list.

        If anyone starts a list that is exclusively E40K, please let me know!

Kevin
kevin_at_...