RE: [Epic] any one out there?

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 10:05:00 -0500

 ----------
From: Sutherland
To: space-marine_at_...
Subject: [Epic] any one out there?
Date: Sunday, May 04, 1997 12:04AM

Message traffic sure died off all the sudden.

Is the list still up?

Anyone have good results when using stompas? Mine seem to die in a hail
of
anti-tank glory. Tried using the warlord in a stompa with 4 stompas as
bodyguard. It looked real cool but... Maybe I need my great gargant to
get
here quicker.

Speakin of which. Has anyone used the bigger gargants? Used the Mega a
while back and he just would not die :). With 24 FP + everything else he
puts out a lot of hurt. Saw a reaver disintergrate in one turn when the
Mega looked at him funny. He even soaked up 2 vortex missile attacks.

                                                        That WAAAGH Chuk Guy

 ---> Glad to see the Gargants are holding up. In the last edition,
Stompas were Superheavies (the Orky version of Knights) and while I'm
glad they kept 'em in the game ( I have 3 groups made up) I kind of wish
they had gone the superheavy route and been able to suck up multiple
hits. I may actually get in a game this weekend, and there'll be stomps
in it. They were big fire attractors before, and I doubt this will
change - new rules, same players.
        Chris Miller