[Epic] Snap shot questions

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 14:36:12 -0500

I was cleaning up my second batch of questions for Jervis today. Just as I
was finishing I realized that I had come across the answers to some of
these questions since the time that they had originally arrived.

1) Does a unit need LOS to snapfire?

No. This question s covered in the FAQ section in the back of the
battles book.

2) Does a unit need a ranged attack to snapfire?

No. This answer is covered in the same place.

All the others got mailed off, so we should be hearing from Jervis
shortly. My apologies that finals have kept me moving slower on the
Q&A than I'd like.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.