Re: [Epic] Epic Terrain

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 07:46:16 -0700

Thomas Lee Denney wrote:

> >Can anybody remember where it says in the fluff that the Emporer is
> >protected by two titans (probly Imperators!)? That should take care of
> >that pesky lil wraithguard 8)
> >Chris
>
> I remember that, but I'm just not sure where I remember reading it from.
>
> Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
> rock and regroup!
>
> seether_at_...
> Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians

Sauron1 writes; In the paperback novel INQUISITOR by Ian Watson,published
by GW books in 1991.Draco the character in the story travels to earth,and
gets in to see the Emporer.The Imperial Palace is described as well as
the two Warlord Titans of the Firewasps order Guardind the final door to
the Emporers throne room.The Building the throne building is housed in is
so high it has clouds inside and half the Imperial Fists chapter (stillat
its pre Heresy Size) guardiny the approaches!This is the only 40K book I
have.I would like to buy or trade for the rest of that series! sauron1