Re: [Epic] List chat

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 08:29:33 +1000 (EST)

>Happy Birthday To You
>Happy Birthday Dear Andy
>Happy Birthday To You!
>
>Well, as no one else said it I though I would (you know how these
>things are, no one starts singing at first then one person mumbles
>and the rest mime along). Best wishes for the day and many happy
>returns.
>
>As for me, I have an age, a mental age, an IQ and a shoe size, and the
>shoe size isn't the smallest.
>
>By the way, does anyone know how The Colonel is doing?

Yes, Happy Birthday Andy.

And I take it you are refering to Colonel Abrahms, A.K.A. Jason Stephensen?
If you are he's now blissfully married to a nice girl (it was quite a nice
ceremony) and should be back from his honeymoon now. I was actually going
to call him tonite. He should be back on the list next week as his holidays
run out then.

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now. I may even be tingling."
                     -The Tick
         email: kx.henderson_at_...