[Epic] Tolerant Women.

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 12:20:03 +1000 (EST)

>Sauron1 writes;My wife of 25 years puts up with a whole garage dedicatted
>to my hobby! I have my own 4x8 table and lots of room for painting and
>gaming! sauron1

Sometimes you guys make me feel positively young (24 and not even thinking
about marrying..... yet)!

But here's to tolerant women! Mine even gives me a whole room for my little
toy soldiers and helps to make the scenery for them (she just likes to play
with putty filler and glue!).

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now. I may even be tingling."
                     -The Tick
         email: kx.henderson_at_...