Re: [Epic] Are GHQ miniatures compatible with Eoic

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 21:47:18 -0700

Christophe HAUSS wrote:

> Hello guys!

Salut, Christophe

> I would know is some of you have saw some GHQ miniatures?

Beaucoup GHQ.

> They are 1/285 scale, like Epic no (or 1/300).

Oui.

> If the miniatures have the same size as GW ones, it could be a good
> thing to replace them no?

Oui, mais... they are modern/ww II. I agree a Char B fits quite well
into the imperial line, but even a SOMUA looks too modern!

> My main problem is there is no retailer in france, so if someone
> know a place where I could find GHQ catalogue, and especially photos!!

Pas de Probleme,

Try http://www.erinet.com/bp/ghq_ww2.html

A bientot
--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture