[Epic] The Epic Stuff You People Asked For

From: DLIL-Lewiston, Kris <ponchoc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 05:46:08 -0500

Due to a unforeseen death of my car. followed by a suprise sale at the
hobby shop that had the epic stuff, I cannot get any of the boxes that
were requested. The shop had a 40% off sale the weekend my car died, and
by the time I got there it was all gone.

Though they still had all the over priced E40K stuff on the racks. Gee,
wonder why.

Sorry about the delay on this, my computer caught a nasty virus and I
was without a computer for a week.
--
Poncho Caine (Eldar Farseer)
(a.k.a. Kris Lewison)