Re: [Epic] Trolls

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 22:23:51 -0400

They go 1 per base?! Wow, they didn't look _that_ big. I've got metal
troll miniatures that look like they _would_ fit (on the new E40k
bases) 5 on a base. They look like WHFB Stone Trolls (if that means
anything to you) and looks like they have their arms hanging down at
their sides and are carrying a club.

Still, since I don't know where I'll get more of 'em, may as well do
the 1 per base thing.

These came along with other stuff in blisters from 1988...

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius