Re: [Epic] Mekboy Dragsta

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 14:09:32 -0500

Andreas Richert wrote:
> On Thu, 15 May 1997, PAULO ALEXANDRE CORREIA POMBAL(leic) wrote:

> > > Just have it give the "save" ability. It cuts down on extra rules.
> >
> > What extra rules? It just gives a 3+ save to everyone within 6cm. Do you
> > think this is extra rules?
>
> Not much to us veteran EPIC gamers, but the new Epic40K player will soon
> drown in new rules if we keep this up....

Right. It isn't that 3+ instead of 4+ is all that hard for any of
us to do, but that it starts us down the road of making exceptions.
I think the basic rules for SM/TL are simpler, but the exceptions
kill you. Let's try to make new rules using the existing framework
first, even at the expense of having it match the old system a bit
less.

By the way, is this a second save? If a unit with a save is inside
the 6cm, does it get two?

andy
askinner_at_...