RE: [Epic] Imperator stats ?

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 16:17:23 -0500

>My Armies book states that Armor value of Imperator is 5+ (pg 29), whereas
>the Warlord has 6 ?

.Is this correct ? Or has GW made a correction ?

>Regards
>Oki

It was my understanding that the armor value represented not only the
thickness of the armor but how hard it would be to hit the unit. Since
six is the highest armor value allowed and the Imperator is huge and easy
to hit a 5 is logical. EEK I just saw logic in a GW rules set.
John