[Epic] Wargame Convention

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 22:19:51 -0700

Sauron1 writes;My club is holding another convention from August
22to24/97.The Con is for all types of wargaming and we draw 600+ poeple a
year.Our site is {rsearr_at_...}I know we are spread all over the
world,but are there any Epic players in driving distance of
Hamilton,Ontario,Canada,who is interestted in a big Epic game?I have four
of the younger club players painting up a storm!(if you don't mind those
old square bases) sauron1