Re: playing unpainted was [Epic] Your Neighborhood

From: Patrik Carlsson <f94pc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 19:44:46 +0200

I just painted 300 of the previously useless spacemarines which
was glued on those colored bases. Damn, was it hard to paint them
when they weren't attached to the sprues.

I never play unpainted figures, but you have to understand people who
want to get into the game and play unpainted. It took me two years to
make a force which could match the standards of second edition.
The new rules are probably a way to let people fight with small
armies again. Making those essential companies with 10 tanks or
30 infantry took some time, and money. So you can see the point
with necromunda, a few figures but prices raised to the same profit :)

--
	Patrik Carlsson
		f94pc_at_...