Re: [Epic] Meese

From: Andreas Richert <aic_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 11:31:22 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 16 May 1997, David Lado wrote:

> >> Right, that's it. No more moose. And the person who first started with
> >> this moose business will be fired.
> >>
> >> Richard the Llama
> >>
> >We apologise for the technical problems with this newsgroup. The people
> >responsible have been fired.
> >Chris the Mexican dancing Llama
>
> I would like to write of a letter of objection to this thread!
>
> Some of my very best friends are sweedish mooses, and they hardly ever
> bite anybody! Unless they've been having a night out drinking.

Speaking of Swedish Mooses (actually thay are called elks and not mooses,
mooses live in Canada, and their slightly smalley cousins the Elks live
here in Sweden (and most of northern Eourope, for that matter) and still
reconnect this thread to wear games or strategy:

The Swedish army actually held a Ekl ridden cavalry compant some time in
the 1500-1700 (or something like that. They scared the shit out of the
Germans (and most other mid to south Europeans too), as they nevar had
seen any elks before and they are noticably larger than horses and quite
agressive when irritadet (ie in battle).

Just trying to close the circle here.....:-)

A.I.C. rules for CHAOS
Andreas Richert
E-mail: aic_at_...