Re: [Epic] Paint removal in Oz

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 12:48:22 -0400 (EDT)

I've heard that a half-and-half mixture of water and pine sol works
wonders for painted metals. I haven't tried it myself, but intend to with
some shadowswords I've managed to put 4 coats of paint on before getting
right. Let me know what works for you.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune