Re: [Epic][E40K] Terrain

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 20:51:03 -0500

At 03:35 AM 5/17/97 +0000, you wrote:
>now you can have trees that can survive being flattened. take flat
>tree, rebend as needed. Can't do that with plastic or wood trees.

Scenic Woodlands makes plastic trees for train scenery. They come flat, and
you bend them into whatever shape you want before you add foliage. I've
flattened many, and aside from having to reattach an occasional bit of
foliage, never had a problem fixing them. They're also cheap; something
like $7 for about 42 2-4" pine trees or 28 3-5" deciduous.

Temp