[Epic] Re: your mail

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 05:21:35 -0400 (EDT)

I'll see if I can't photocopy them for you. I don't know how well the
plasma allocation template will copy, but it's worth a shot. Maybe some
websurfing can solve your problem? Someone, somewhere, has probably
html-ified them. Let me know.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune