RE: [Epic][E40K]FAQ proposal

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 17:22:24 -0500

duckrvr_at_... writes:
> At 09:09 AM 5/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >>Assuming it has NO target within 15cm, its maximum firepower vs a target
> >>at 25cm is:
> >>a) 3
> >>b) 1
> >
> >I'd go for A. After all, the regular guys should be providing cover fire
> >for the assault troops.
>
> Whoops, Scott was right, you figure fp before BMs, so 3fp in range minus
> 2BMs would be fp1.

        What about this:

I allocate 3FP at the unit 25cm away.
I tell two of my troops to shoot themselves in the foot.
I BM off those two troops.

Mark

(Is there anything preventing you from shooting yourself?)
----> Common sense and the fact that you would look silly in the
emergency room explaining how you got all these little plastic men
shoved up your bung hole. :) Actually I would laugh at my friends
until they reconsidered.
John