RE: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 21:43:45 -0500

> Several of the guys that work at the closest 2 stores also add sound effects
> sith disturbing regularity. And no, I don't play with them . . .
>
> Temp

Fortunately, Temp never does anything like this when we play. He just breaks
into song whenever he hears the word "commisar." (No air guitars yet.)

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.