Re: [Epic] Guard Stands

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 11:55:38 -0500

Alex Leonard wrote:

> Imperial squads gets 10 troops with one heavy weapon
> which is carried between two guys.
> A heavy (support) squad gets 6 guys with 3 weapons, again 2 guys to a
> heavy weapon, I dunno how you could represent that in epic since
> the organization is a little strange.... I'd probably say just go
> with one hw = normal, 2hw = heavy

The way that I do it is as follows

"Old Stands (5 spots)" with one heavy weapon is a HW stand

"New stands (in line)" with TWO heavy weapoons is a HW stand

On all stands:

SM Sergent count as what ever the other 4 are

Any command figure, other than SM Sgt. makes the stand "special" What
kind of special depends on the command figure.