Re: [Epic] Q&A 2 (and notes)

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 16:29:55 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 25/05/97 06:27:10, tbloom_at_... (Thomas
Bloom) writes:

<<
 *sigh* and I had a plan to actually use Fire Prism's to cover my Vampires.
 Back to the drawing board.

 Has anyone figured out how to actually use flak units to drive off flyers?
 It seems to me that its very difficult to use them as AA guns. In order to
 get a shot off at a flyer your AA guns would have to be pretty much on the
 front lines, wich is a trick to manage considering they need to be on
 special orders (no movement allowed) to use the flack ability. >>

fire Prisms seem to be the only unit capable of acting as AA, because of
their longer range. the other AA units only provide protection for there own
detachment, with the limited range.

k.a.

P.S. I have 2 groups of fire prisms, making sure the first group is my
vanguard nit, and alternate between the 2 moving round the board.
 Also warlocks + psychic blast are decent at killing flyers - esp.
thunderhawks.