Re: [Epic] First Epic 40k battle

From: Robert Lenghaus <lenghaus_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 15:51:14 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 26 May 1997, Chris Weigt wrote:

> <snip>
> > > I got my .sig from a book on Oz's nuclear policies/contingency plans etc
> > > in the 80's. Interesting reading. Did you know that in the event of global
> > > nuclear war and the resulting nuclear winter, Oz will have the biggest
> > > supply of vitamin B? Vegemite - horrible stuff, but it does have its uses
> > > *grin*
> > > (For those of you who don't know what it is, its a vile, odious sandwich
> > > spread derived from yeast)
> > > Chris
> > >

> > And you call yourself a Australian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Actually, I merely think of myself as having been born here. I dont
> particularly identify with any part of Oz culture 8)
> Probly comes of being half Scots and half Kraut!

Being half Dutch I think being Australian isn't where you're born it's the
way you act. I like to partake of a slab occasionly but it doesn't make
me a stereotypical beer swilling Aussie, it doesn't make me a
stereotypical beer swilling engineering student either :) But I consider
myself Australian from my hair to the peeling bits of skin on my feet.

> > Vegemite is great stuff, most people just put too much of it on the bread,
> > it's very best yummy yum yum on hot toast.
> Certainly you want no more than one molecule thick of the stuff when
> spreading it 8)
> Chris

Heh Heh monomolecular vegimite, just give me a jump pack and a few Exarch
powers and I SHALL RULE THE WORLD AHHAHHAHHAHAHA HA HA ha ha ha........

Toasten Gunksan, vegemite Exarch.

M 6 'cause ee's got the runs.
WS 8 all that vitamin B "It puts a rose in every cheeeeeek"
BS 8
S 5
T 5
W 4 heightened metabolism due to toast and vegemite diet.
Ld 10

Everybody knows cheese goes well with vegemite.

Wargear, Warp pack
Twin monomolecular vegemite spinners

Toasten, is the last surviving warrior of this aspect. He worships
Mensha Khaine's lesser known brother Mensha Kraft. Going to war wielding
the mighty Vegitar an ancient relic, these horrible weapons inflict a fate
worse than DEATH upon their victims. These are the terrible last words of
a dying Commisar.

"G'DAy mate, kiniva potabeer mate, whereamethongs mate, a feela
bitcrookmate, seeyalatermate avagoodweekend did ya see the cricket ....."

at this point the emperors grace was granted this poor unfortunate.

It has been a long day.

Rob L.