[Epic] Ultramrine Company Colours {was: LIST FOR SALE}

From: Lilley Street <tellessa_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 00:09:40 +1000

>Sauron1 writes;What I have is a lot of warlords and SM.But They were only
>two armies,Grey space Wolves and Black Sons of Horus.There were 20
>companies of each,1/4 Assault,1/4 Devistator,and the rest plain
>tactical.They fought,won or died under the feet of the Titans for five
>years,but things change.Now I am repainting them into Ultra Marines,Blood
>Anges,Space Wolves,Dark Angels and Sons of Horus.I want to bulid Imperial
>guard,so I need to buy enough stands to have an Epic2nd Imperial Guard
>company.I have the heavy tanks and an artillery battery but no
>infantry.Therefore the call for sprues.By the way do you know the company
>colours for the SM Legions I am painting? sauron1

I can give you the company colours for Ultra Marines. These come from the
40k Ultramarines Codex, p.19:

1st (veteran) - 20 Terminators or 10 Veterans - White
2nd - 6 Tac, 2 Ass, 2 Dev - Yellow (popular with GW for some reason)
3rd - 6 Tac, 2 Ass, 2 Dev - Red
4th - 6 Tac, 2 Ass, 2 Dev - Green
5th - 6 Tac, 2 Ass, 2 Dev - Black (this is the one I am building)
6th - 10 Tac - Orange
7th - 10 Tac - Pink/Red (hard to tell)
8th - 10 Ass - Grey
9th - 10 Dev - Blue
10th (scout) - Scouts - White

These colours will normally appear as trim around the shoulder pads and as
other things like banners and badges. I guess it depends how strong your
magnifying glass is!

Also listed was the support appropriate for each company, although it does
not really list Epic Vehicles (Razorbacks, Predators etc) so I did not write
it here.

Hope this helps

-Troy Baker-