RE: [Epic] Future Releases

From: Andreas Richert <aic_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 08:39:43 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 27 May 1997, Thomas Lee Denney wrote:

> >>Attachment Converted: C:\OKI\EUDORA\REEpicFu
> >
> >I have been getting some attachments together with mails from Epic list (see
> >above), but I am having problems opening them. I tried Notepad, Word without
> >much success. Any suggestion and any idea what is inside them ?
> >
> >Regards
> >Oki
> >

> some email programs send out an attachment like this in case the email
> program you run can't open it. it really is just the same thing as the
> email you got just in a different formate for other email programs.

Or it can be from someone using Netscape 4 to send email and haven't
switched off the HTML formt (which for some ungodly reason is deafult).
The mail is then sent as a web page with all the HTNL code as a
attachment, and will loot like a nice (?) webpage to anyone using Netscape
4. Everyone else just gest a crappy unreadable attachment.

A.I.C. rules for CHAOS
Andreas Richert
E-mail: aic_at_...