Re: [Epic] First Epic 40k battle

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 06:53:39 -0500

At 12:31 AM 5/24/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Of course, this is ignoring the other issues like respect for other
>nations' sovereignty and the fact that attacking a shipful of
>environmentalists is sick and pathetic (it doesn't matter if they're a bit
>fringe, to describe the event as "silly" is a grotesque exaggeration.)

What if the environmentalists are universally stupid? I'm one of the
"greenest" people I know, and I think what Greenpeace has done is moronic in
many cases. I think hanging out on a nuclear test site is more than a bit
daft, particularly so after being repeatedly warned that they would be
vaporised. (Yes, I realize that isn't exactly the current discussion, but
it's close enough for me.)

Temp