Re: [Epic]Converted units

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 07:02:55 -0500

At 10:40 AM 5/24/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Is anybody working on the Squats? I know they are suppost to be in the
>CJ 20 but they were also suppost to be in issue 19.

Incidentally, I ran across someone's squat stats on a web page last week
that were terribly over-powered/under-priced. I don't remember the guy's
name, but the Overlord had pretty hefty flak guns, and he also had a bunch
of Dark Eldar (which also seemed over-powered on first impression). Just a
heads up, if anyone is surfing for squat stats.

Of course, they might be a decent starting place . . .

Temp