RE: [Epic] Q&A 2 (and notes)

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 08:57:53 -0500

At 07:19 AM 5/28/97 -0400, you wrote:

>a)Flak, can they only shoot at flyers or may they fire normally(as on
overwatch. As far as I can tell there is nothing that prevents Flak from
shooting ground targets.)

I assume flak units with no targets can fire on overwatch.

>b)Can some fire at airplanes, the rest at ground targets on overwatch. (For
instance you would probably hve the Flak around the outside of the
detachment, if flyers come from one side, can the ones that don't fire
target ground stuff?)

same

>c)Artillary units, do they have to do a prep-bombardment? Can they fire
instead on overwatch orders

You don't have to give them overwatch orders until you move them. By then
you should pretty much know whether or not you want to prep-fire.

>d)Can you mix the two, some artillary do pre-bombardment, so do overwatch?

I dont' think so. The entire detachment has the smae orders.

Temp