Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 13:54:25 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 28/05/97 15:49:46, elite_at_... (Elias Tiliakos)
writes:

<<
 Well, it's not really too hard to believe that GW will eventually produce
 similar decks for the other races. I don't _think_ it will get too out
 of hand (God I hope not), but we will see...

 I personally don't mind if all the races eventually get this type of deck.
 Sure, the Imperial forces are given a boost right now, but you don't _have_
 to play with them if you don't want to. Same thing goes with the chapter
 specific rules. Maybe players should just delay the use of the Tarot until
 the other decks come out, to make things a little more equitable. >>

this is a good point, but the problem is GW isnt likely to bring out a deck
for each race.

Look at the vehicle cards for 40K - almost ALL the exclusive ones are for
imperial. Its taken 2 years for the most technological race, the eldar, to
get 4 of their own...

k.a.