Re: [Epic] Some Nice alternate figure for E40K

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 20:34:36 -0700

sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;Do you use any other Ogre units? I use Ogres myself as
> "Before The Fall"units.I have a campaign going wish Imperial Guard and SM
> armies battling Dark Age Humans using Ogres other vehicles and guns from
> that line.The Ogres are used as tracked Titans like your rules suggest.
> sauron1

Good lord, another man doing the same thing as myself.

The SH Tank and H Tank look quite Imperial, but smoother and most
ungothic. But of course, it's the hordes of GEVs that make life
interesting.

I have 1 Mk V, 1 Mk III and hope to get 4 Fencers RSN.

See http://www.sjgames.com/ogre/miniatures/checklist.html for the
cattledog.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture