Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 05:31:13 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 28/05/97 23:14:05, CMiller_at_... (Miller, Chris)
writes:

<<
         I don't understand this assumption that "they like imperials better" -
 Everyone gets a lot of attention for a while, then they move on. This
 happens in ALL of their games. Right now, the majority of the new Epic
 mini's are Imperial, so they get some special stuff. I believe Eldar
 are next, and you can be sure that they will get some spiffy new
 exceptions & add-ons as well...(Fantasy players were screaming about
 Wood elves, then the Bretonnians appeared and showed everyone what
 Special Rules are really about...) >>

Its simple. Look at every single supplement for 40K - the imperials got more
from dark millenium than anyone did. their psykers can choose from 24 cards,
they have far more vehicle cards than everyone else, they have access to an
allies list in tournaments whilst no-one else can use allies...

I personally feel that if eldar do get their own cards, it will be in at
least a years time. After all, the warwalker and dreadnought boxed sets for
40K were released ages agon, and yet we only got the vehicle cards last
month.
 My eldar didnt gain any "spifffy2 new add-ons when their codex came out, but
look at the space Wolf/imperial guard special rules.

k.a.