Re: [Epic] Re: No Subject

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 06:51:18 -0400 (EDT)

As opposed to, say, the visible kind seen in Star Trek? ;)

OK, OK, I know I shouldn't try to think logically about any GW rules.
That's my first mistake. But, you've gotta admit, the idea of an
Imperator Titan with 4 DC being as light as a Shadowsword just kinda
sticks going down. And I wasn't debating the relative effectiveness
of the SLD vs other weapons, just weather damage reduced mass. This is
probably another area where GW will vacillate between rulings, or not
provide one at all. I would like to see this question submitted to Jervis
for a ruling, hopefully with the accompanying examples.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune

[chomp]