Re: [Epic] Necro, Bloodbowl support

From: Lilley Street <tellessa_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 02:14:59 +1000

>I have seen ONE game of it being played at Graceville. And I even heard one
>person walking away from playing it (it was a participation game) saying it
>was "stupid". Anyhow, I personally won't judge it until I have played it,
>but the following in Brisbane is poor to say the least. Even my friends
>that work in gaming stores say that its a slow mover (with the exception of
>the THawk), and that if someone buys the main box they almost never come
>back to buy more.
>
>-Kelvin.....
Well, just so you know it is being played in Brisbane. Several of my
friends and I who live in Brisbane have played games and bought the Box.
The reason in shop sales are poor in Brisbane is because they will not let
you argue down the price. This is silly as they make a 33.3% standard
profit on GW goods. And if they are not willing to lower the price then I
will send away to Mil Sims where at least I get 15% off due to my Camarilla
mambership.

Michael Howell