Re: [Epic] Some Nice alternate figure for E40K

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 06:38:58 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe Steve Jackson took the idea for the Ogre from Laumer, but he dropped
the scale. The largest Ogre, IIRC, was about the size of a football
field. The largest Bolo was more like 4 times that size, and could take
direct hits from nuclear weapons and keep dishing it out.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune