[Epic] Detachment Command

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 07:49:42 -0400 (EDT)

I'm a little confused by the way detachment commanders are purchased. Is
it +25 points for all detachments of all armies, or only +25 points for
those detachments which list a detachment commander seperatly from the
Captain, Farseer, etc.? And what about units with no "officer" type such
as Imperial Flyers? Yes, I know it says +25 points for them, I just want
clarification.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune