Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: David Dresser <lemming_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 18:36:47 -0700

Waiming Poo-Cheong wrote:

> On Sat, 31 May 1997, Chris Weigt wrote:

> > > do you mean that they get short-changed or the short end of the stick?
> > Ach, I've been beaten to it!
> >
> here's another : what does a Squat warlord do when he needs to
> select men for a special mission?
>
> Ans : he shortlists them!
>
> and another : why did the Land-Train break down?
>
> Ans : because there was a short-circuit!
>
> (no flames please, releasing exam stress here)
>
> ;P
>
> waiming

Squat warlord G'rak N'brak meets GW customer service..

You say you have a small problem? I'll be with you shortly, just give
me a little more time to deal with this other customer. He wants to
know what happened to the squats, a subclass of the imperial forces
which it seemed were around underfoot just a tiny bit ago. I was
telling him that the long and the short of it was they couldn't quite
clear the hurdles to production, the time it takes to put these codexes
together dwarfs the imagination. Not that it's a big loss, it's easy to
see how they were overlooked, the whole race came just shy of being cut
off at the knees and thrown out on a teeny amount of notice. Besides,
the stumpy runts kept bonkin' their 'eads on the edge of the coffee
table, always running off at the mouth with their low humor
arfhelphesgotmykneesleggoowowow...

-Lemm