Re: [Epic] Killer Indirect Barrages in E40K

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 14:27:22 -0400 (EDT)

Use the Space Marines secret weapons: Drop Pods and Thunderhawks.
T-hawks especially since air detachments never take blast markers.
1600pts leaves room for a detachment of 3 or 4 T-hawks comfortably. And
Drop Pods are free!

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune