Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 20:55:38 -0700

Kelvin wrote:

> I believe that the Nuns with Guns figure range, as well as the anime gals
> and the "naughty gals" line of minis are from GeoHex in the U.S., Eureka
> Miniatures/Military Simulations in Australia and perhaps from Ground Zero
> Games in the U.K., but I'm not sure about that one.

Yes, these are the 3 dealers for Irregular Miniatures.

Other gems from Irregular: Tapdancing Elephants (15mm and 25mm),
"Collateral Damage" (Civilians, mainly kids), Rioters, Police, Sheep
(Sheep??) .... plus (and now on-topic) some 6mm Fantasy Fliers,
including the Fiendish Ork Fokker, which makes a _Very_ good Snakebite
Ork Fighta-Bomma.

Get the Cattledog.
--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture