Re: [Epic] Crap minitures

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 20:17:39 -0700

sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes.There used to be metal SM and at least Eldar to I have
> three metal individual SM,two with different heavy weapons and one lone
> metal SM on a jet bike (remember them)They used to be in the blisters of
> larger metal pieces like reavers or tanks.I wish I could have more of
> thease my self! that old guard sauron1

Yes... I have about 5 Bullock Jetbikes, a similar number of SpaceMarines
with Mole Mortars, and half-a-dozen metal landspeeders (similar to, but
not identical to, the old plastic ones). Plus Thudd guns, a tarantula,
Rapier-with-SM-Crew, and a single Orc Dreadnaught. Plus a few Orks.

Since these have all been OOP for many years, and GW mailorder flatly
refuses to make any, I'm looking towards breeding them. But can't get
any RTV rubber, which is what I need.

I may be able to give some away, if I can make them.
--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture