Re: [Epic] more thoughts on Epic40K

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 09:36:37 -0500

At 07:00 AM 6/3/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Do you know that you can find a non-official Squat army list at the
>
>Splort page?
>
> http://www.caspers.net/bonk/games1.html

I think that's the one I mentioned earlier as being
over-powered/under-priced for the units. If it is the one I'm thinking of
it looked remarkable like someone had a chubby for squats. I have no doubt
that those stats would definitely favor another squat "sit back and pummel
the enemy" non-tactic-using kind of force.

Temp

But then I might have the name wrong . . .